NOTE: We are currently not hiring, but feel free to go over what we look for in a mystical employee.
Do you have a positive attitude and a track record of success? Are you passionate about life and passionate about beautiful cupcakes? Do you love expressing your creativity in a professional setting? Do you have a mystical outlook on life, and enjoy all things mystical?!
Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes seeks a dependable, “can-do” attitude person to turn on the mixers each morning and be responsible for daily production. MMMC sells a variety of fresh cupcakes, cakes, cookies, macarons, and more for all client types: including retail, wholesale, weddings, caterings, parties and more.
Applicants must have kitchen or bakery experience. We are looking for a career-oriented person that has a desire for success, ability to problem solve, and perform consistently.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (other duties and tasks may be assigned):
- Ensure guest satisfaction through adhering to Company recipes and decorating policies and procedures, and keeping these recipes confidential.
- Responsible for production of Company products such as cupcakes, cake, muffins, cookies, scones, frosting, sauces, fillings, and minor fondant work.
- Responsible for managing kitchen waste and variances.
- Responsible for washing dishes and maintaining overall store cleanliness.
- Must be on time for scheduled for shift, dressed in proper attire and ready to work prior to clocking in.
- Responsible for taking inventory at end of shift and communicating to manager about items needed.
Requirements and Skills Needed:
- Must be 18+.
- Must have WA Food Handler’s Card
- Must have prior kitchen experience.
Must have prior professional bakery and cake/cupcake decorating experience.
- Must be detail oriented.
Comfortable in a fast paced, customer service driven environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with peers, customers and management.
Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems, before they happen and as they happen.
- Must be able to use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, have the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional during all situations.
- Must have the ability to retain and protect confidential material
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to be crossed trained on all positions
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have access to smartphone applications
- Must be able to do math.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have high quality standards and always adhere to MMMC Standards.
If you KNOW you are the right person for this job, please email your resume, three professional references, availability and why you know you are the right person for this job. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay is DOE.