We take pride in our naturally gluten-free cupcakes and desserts. All orders and purchases are non-refundable because we make everything from scratch and fresh for you. If you need to change the date on your order, we are apply to accommodate as our schedule allows, with at least one week for all orders.
- We do not take custom orders (includes weddings).
- We only sell cakes that are in the grab ‘n’ go cake fridge. We do not reserve future cakes that are not yet ready for sale.
- Payment must be taken at time of reservation for any cake, cupcake or other pastries. We do not hold products for unpaid reservations.
- We accept pre-orders of at least 1 dozen (baker’s assortment or 1 flavor per dozen with a 48-hour notice). We do NOT accept pre-orders of less than 1 dozen. Payment is taken when the order is placed. If you’d like to reserve less than 1 dozen pastries in advance, they must choose from what we currently have for sale at the time of reservation.
- Individual flavors cannot be chosen in the baker’s assortments. We can, however, exclude things for dietary restrictions, ie., no chocolate, no lemon, no cream cheese, ect.
- We do not pre-plan the rotating cupcake flavors. We offer these daily flavors: Vanilla Birthday, Chocolate Birthday, Vanilla or Chocolate Diva (strawberry buttercream), Vanilla or Chocolate Salted Caramel (caramel filled w/whipped cream cheese frosting) and Southern Red Velvet (whipped cream cheese.)
All stand rentals are $40 with a $100 refundable deposit. A card will need to kept on file (secured).
The deposit is refundable under the following conditions:
- The stand is returned clean.
- The stand is returned no more than 1 day after the event.
- There are no damages accessed.
A late fee of $5 will be issued for each day for late return with exceptions of holidays.
Any damaged or broken stands will be subject to a forfeit of your deposit and a fee up to $200 for damages or replacement.
Every order is hand-made. Decorative finishes are done by hand and are subject to the artistic interpretation of our expert cake decorators.
It is recommended to refrigerate your order if you are not serving your desserts immediately. Our desserts are best eaten at room temperature. We recommend putting your cupcakes/cake/macarons in an airtight container, then allowing them to come to room temperature for at least 1 hour before eating if it’s being eaten the next day or two. Cakes can last up to 3-4 days if stored properly in the fridge. When setting up the desserts by yourself, please handle the desserts carefully as the cupcakes are moist and soft.
Cupcakes/Cakes are NOT created equal. At Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes, we make our products to order. That means we’re baking them when you order them. We use fresh ingredients including real butter, milk, gluten-free flour, sugar, and eggs! Everything is created by hand in small batches.
Any cupcakes/cakes/macarons placed outside during an event has the possibility of melting or deforming due to the heat. We are not liable for an order once it has been picked up or accepted.
We reserve the right to post any images of our work on our website and other social media sites (with the exception of images showing the faces of customers without their prior written permission).
ALL orders are subject to these policies listed above. We do our very best to keep our prices and policies as stable as possible. Due to unexpected prices changes with our suppliers, our policies and/or prices are subject to change without notice.