NOTICE: Hot Cocoa Bombs are first-come, first-serve. We are no longer accepting reservations due to limited production. All pre-orders are fully booked until after January 1st.
We take pride in our naturally gluten-free cupcakes and desserts. All orders and purchases are non-refundable because we make everything from scratch and fresh for you. We start with over 200 cupcakes each day, so rest assured, please come in for your assortment cupcake needs. As a retail bakery, we have limited pre-orders and are no longer accepting custom orders for cupcakes and cakes.
- Payment must be taken at time of same-day reservation for any cake, cupcake or other pastries. Products are not held/set-aside for unpaid reservations.
- 48-hour advance notice for cupcake pre-orders.
- Cupcake pre-orders require a minimum of 2 dozen cupcakes ONE flavor per 2 dozen cupcakes. Available in Regular/GF, Vegan, and Keto. Pre-orders of 1 dozen cupcakes (ONE flavor) will incur a $5 handling fee. Payment is taken when the order is placed over the phone or via email invoice, and it will be scheduled accordingly.
- Assortments are always available for pick-up as we have over 200 cupcakes daily along with our variety of pastries. Please come on in!
- Rotating cupcake flavors are not pre-planned, but we do offer these daily cupcake flavors for Regular/GF: Vanilla Birthday, Chocolate Birthday, Vanilla or Chocolate Diva (strawberry buttercream), Vanilla or Chocolate Salted Caramel (caramel filled w/whipped cream cheese frosting) and Southern Red Velvet (whipped cream cheese) plus Seasonal Flavors.
- We only sell cakes and pies that are in our Grab-&-Go fridge. We do not reserve future cakes and pies that are not yet ready for sale.
- Cakes, Pies, Pastries, and Macarons are not available for pre-orders.
It is recommended to refrigerate your cupcakes, cakes, and macarons if you are not serving your desserts immediately. Our desserts are best eaten at room temperature. We recommend putting your cupcakes/cake/macarons in an airtight container, then allowing them to come to room temperature for at least 1 hour before eating if it’s being eaten the next day or two. Cakes can last up to 5-7 days if stored properly in the fridge. When setting up the desserts by yourself, please handle the desserts carefully as the cupcakes are moist and soft. GF and Vegan pastries may be stored in an air-tight container for up to 5 days. Keto pastries may be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Cupcakes/Cakes are NOT created equal. At Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes, we make our products to order. That means we’re baking them when you order them. We use fresh ingredients including real butter, milk, gluten-free flour, sugar, and eggs! Everything is created by hand in small batches.
Any cupcakes/cakes/macarons placed outside during an event has the possibility of melting or deforming due to the heat. We are not liable for an order or purchase once it has been picked up or accepted.
We reserve the right to post any images of our work on our website and other social media sites (with the exception of images showing the faces of customers without their prior written permission).
ALL orders are subject to these policies listed above. We do our very best to keep our prices and policies as stable as possible. Due to unexpected prices changes with our suppliers, our policies and/or prices are subject to change without notice.