NOTE: We are currently not hiring, but feel free to go over what we look for in a mystical employee.
We are seeking a talented individual that we can cross train for all our positions.
Do you have a positive attitude and a track record of success? Are you passionate about life, about serving people, and passionate about baked goods? Do you have a mystical outlook on life, and love all things mystical?!
Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes seeks a friendly, outgoing, can-do attitude person to service our wonderful customers and be cross-trained for sales, marketing, baking, decorating cupcakes, and possibly even management. We are looking for a career-oriented person that has a desire for success, ability to problem solve, perform consistently, and has an excellent eye for detail.
Requirements and Skills Needed:
- Must be 18+.
- Must have WA Food Handler’s Card.
- Must smile naturally and be happy.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Must be flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Minimum 1+years experience in fast paced, customer service driven environment.
- Food service, marketing and sales experience a plus.
- Computer skills a plus.
- Business development and/or business systems experience a plus.
- Supervisory or management experience a plus.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with peers, customers, and management.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems before they happen and as they happen.
- Must be able to use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Must have the ability to remain professional during all situations.
- Must have the ability to retain and protect confidential material.
- Must be willing to be cross trained on all positions.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have access to smartphone applications.
- Must be able to do math.
- Must be able to use or willing to learn Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have high quality standards and always adhere to MMMC Standards.
If you KNOW you are the right person for this job, please email your resume, three professional references, availability and why you know you are the right person for this job. Contact email: email@example.com.
Pay is DOE.