Happy, outgoing, service, and sales-oriented person wanted. Do you have a positive attitude and a track record of success? Are you passionate about life and passionate about baked goods? Do you have a mystical outlook on life, and love all things mystical?!
Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes seeks a friendly, outgoing, can-do attitude person to service our wonderful customers. Miss Moffett’s sells a variety of fresh cupcakes, cakes, cookies, macarons, and more for all client types. We are looking for a career-oriented person who has a desire for success, ability to problem solve, perform consistently, and has an excellent eye for detail.
Primary duties and responsibilities (other duties and tasks may be assigned):
- Ensure guest satisfaction from the moment they enter our shop and throughout their whole shopping/tasting experience by adhering to Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes’ high standard of excellent customer service.
- Maintain overall store cleanliness (including merchandise shelves, cashier area, and kitchen area, i.e., dishwashing, sweeping, mopping, etc.).
- Arrive on time for the scheduled shift, dressed in proper attire or uniform, and ready to work before clocking in.
- Assist with and/or prep for bakers/decorators if requested.
- Display our beautiful cupcakes in an appealing eye-catching manner before opening.
- Responsibly perform opening and/or closing duties as assigned.
- Handle money efficiently.
- Stock and restock all inventory as needed, take inventory and communicate inventory to the manager.
Requirements and skills needed:
- Must be 18+.
- Must have service experience.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Must have open availability.
- Must have WA Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must smile naturally and be happy.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a fast-paced, customer service-driven environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with peers, customers, and management.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems before they happen and as they happen.
- Must be able to use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Must be flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Must have the ability to remain professional during all situations.
- Must have the ability to retain and protect confidential material.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained in all positions.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have access to smartphone applications.
- Must be able to do math.
- Must be able to use or willing to learn Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to use or willing to learn how to use smart tablets such as iPads or Android tablets.
- Must have high-quality standards and always adhere to Miss Moffett’s Standards.
If you KNOW you are the right person for this job, please email your resume, three professional references, availability, and why you know you are the right person for this job. Contact email: [email protected].
Pay is DOE.